FIELDWORK ORGANIZATION REPORTS




This photo showing everyone not only the group member but also the all student contribute in preparation for steamboats, BBQ and Cocktails.

For this section, Me as a leader for Head of Bureau Victual and healthcare are properly manage my team which consists of :

Job scopes and Group member  

Preparation for ordering and task distribution during the fieldwork




List of menu and price that have been discuss with the caterer 

overall budget for victual 

All the ingredients that needed for this fieldwork 

Preparation for Healthcare 

Feedback for this management of Head of Bureau

Example of file send to the caterer to make them easier to send the food during the fieldwork



Reports Organization 

Overall, I think I did the very best of my strength to manage this team and make sure they contributed and took responsibility for whatever jobs I gave them. Furthermore, I do my best to communicate with the caterer so that the food is delivered on time and at a reasonable price, and I try to honors all food requests made by all students who contribute to this fieldwork. Next, I also make sure all the equipment needed for food and healthcare is provided. Finally, this template is also used to prepare the fieldwork organization reports that are given by the research developer, who combines these reports.

I'd like to thank all of my group members who contributed significantly to this fieldwork, Fatihah Nadzira, who assisted me with the survey, all of the students who prepared for the gala night food, and Dr. Aisyah, who always gives advice and guides to ensure that all of the victual and healthcare preparations go smoothly.
 
- What I've learned from this management is how to boost my leadership confidence, soft skills, and how to manage time, distribute work, lead teams, and overcome my fears when a problem arises in my leadership. Lastly, need to improve the weakness in food distribution, make sure all the group member are helping each others to divided the food and faster.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SULAM ACTIVITIES

FIELDWORK MANAGEMENT REPORTS